HOURS OF OPERATION:
Sept 1st - April 30th
Monday – Saturday:
8:30 a.m. to 30 minutes before sunset.
9:30 a.m. to 30 minutes before sunset
May 1st – August 31st
Monday – Saturday: 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Sunday: 9:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Shooters and spectators are required to wear hearing and eye protection.
- Children (aged 16 years or younger) must be accompanied by an adult.
- Do not handle or shoot any firearms while anyone is beyond or in front of the firing line, shooting benches or otherwise down range.
- Before going down range, you must communicate to all shooters to cease shooting.
- Loaded firearms must remain pointed in a safe direction at all times.
- All shooters must fire from, or next to, the shooting benches.
- Shooters must be on the firing line before capping and priming muzzleloaders.
- All firearms must remain unloaded, with actions open, until the shooter is ready to fire at the firing line.
- All objects, trash, targets and spent cartridge hulls must be removed or placed in trash receptacles by users before leaving the range.
- Only paper targets secured to target frames are allowed (e.g. no cans, bottles, or other items).
- Do not shoot at any target frames, vegetation, trash, range equipment or facilities.
THE FOLLOWING ARE PROHIBITED:
- The use or possession of Class III firearms (fully automatic) and other firearms regulated by the National Firearms Act.
- The use of tracer, armor piercing or steel core ammunition.
- The shooting of any airborne or thrown objects (e.g. clay pigeons).
- The use of cigarettes, pipes, drugs or alcohol.
- Any person who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- The presence of any domestic animal or pets except bona fide Service and Assistance Animals.
Shooting Range Rules - Printable Version(pdf) »
Shooting Range Improvement Grant »