Fish and Wildlife Trust Fund is like a 401(k) for Vermont's fish and wildlife resources.
Money generated from the interest on the fund helps the department conserve the resources that add quality to Vermonters lives.
Making an Investment for the Future
The Fish and Wildlife Trust fund supports the many activities and services the department provides, including:
- Restoring and maintaining habitat
- Providing educational opportunities at our Green Mountain Conservation Camps, as well as teaching materials for Vermont schools
- Managing Vermont’s fisheries
- Managing Vermont’s game species
- Providing law enforcement to protect Vermont’s fish and wildlife
- Monitoring threatened and endangered species
How You Can Invest
- Donate online today
- Print and mail the donation form with your check to:
Fish and Wildlife Trust Fund
Vermont Fish & Wildlife Department
1 National Life Drive, Davis 2
Montpelier, VT 05620-3702
- Buy a Lifetime License - Lifetime License sales are invested in the Fish and Wildlife Trust Fund. By purchasing a Lifetime License, you will enjoy a lifetime of hunting and fishing, and be investing in Vermont's future fish and wildlife resources.