Projects Supported by the Fund Include:
- Purchase lands for Wildlife Management Areas
- Improve public access to land for fish and wildlife-based activities such
as birdwatching, hunting, fishing, enjoying wildlife or simply connecting with
- Protect and improve wetlands
- Protect and restore state-owned riparian stream banks
- Protect and enhance deer wintering areas
- Implement habitat enhancements for turkeys, bears, deer, songbirds,
bats, moose, aquatic organisms, and all of Vermont's native fish
How to Purchase a Vermont Habitat Stamp
Purchase anytime by using our online
donation form. (There is a $15.00 minimum to have a printed habitat sticker mailed to you.)
Purchase with your Hunting
and Fishing License: Donate when purchasing a hunting or fishing
license by simply including your contribution when applying.
When you purchase a Vermont Habitat Stamp you help improve wildlife
habitat and open land for outdoor recreation.
Please note: A stamp is not required to hunt, fish or trap,
nor do you have to buy a sporting license to donate for a stamp.