Monies raised from sales of Vermont Habitat Stamps go to the Species and Habitat Conservation Fund, which is used to acquire and maintain Wildlife Management Areas and riparian stream banks. When you purchase a Vermont Habitat Stamp you help improve wildlife habitat and open land for outdoor recreation.
Please note: A $15.00 donation is the suggested amount to receive a stamp in the mail. A stamp is not required to hunt, fish or trap, nor do you have to buy a sporting license to donate for a stamp.
Projects Supported by the Fund Include:
- Purchase lands for Wildlife Management Areas
- Improve public access to land for fish and wildlife-based activities such as birdwatching, hunting, fishing, enjoying wildlife or simply connecting with nature
- Protect and improve wetlands
- Protect and restore state-owned riparian stream banks
- Protect and enhance deer wintering areas
- Implement habitat enhancements for turkeys, bears, deer, songbirds, bats, moose, aquatic organisms, and all of Vermont's native fish and wildlife
How to Purchase a Vermont Habitat Stamp
Purchase anytime by using our online donation form.
Purchase with your Hunting and Fishing License: Donate when purchasing a hunting or fishing license by simply including your contribution when applying.