The Fish and Wildlife Board usually meets on the third Wednesday of each month at 5 p.m. in Montpelier to review rules currently being proposed to the Board. However, different meeting dates due occur, such as in April and May. Check here for updates.
The board has 14 members—one for each county—appointed by the governor and serving a six-year term. The board votes on and enacts fish and wildlife regulations.
Upcoming Meeting Agenda
(posted seven days before the next meeting)
Minutes for the Board meetings are posted the following week but are not considered official until after they have been reviewed and approved by the Board.
- March 20, 2019 Meeting Minutes (Draft)
- February 27, 2019 Meeting Minutes (Unapproved)
- January 30, 2019 Meeting Minutes (Approved)
- October 24, 2018 Meeting Minutes (Approved)
- September 19, 2018 Meeting Minutes (Approved)
- May 23, 2018 Meeting Minutes (Approved)