The Fish and Wildlife Board usually meets on the third Wednesday of each month at 5 p.m. in Montpelier to review rules currently being proposed to the Board. However, different meeting dates due occur, such as in April and May. Check here for updates.
The board has 14 members—one for each county—appointed by the governor and serving a six-year term. The board votes on and enacts fish and wildlife regulations.
Upcoming Meeting Agenda
Next meeting: TBD (October 20 meeting has been canceled)
(Agenda will be posted seven days before the next meeting)
Minutes for the Board meetings are posted the following week but are not considered official until after they have been reviewed and approved by the Board.
- June 16, 2021 Meeting Minutes (Unapproved)
- May 19, 2021 Meeting Minutes (Approved)
- April 28, 2021 Meeting Minutes (Approved)
- April 7, 2021 Meeting Minutes (Approved)
- February 17, 2021 Meeting Minutes (Approved)
- January 20, 2021 Meeting Minutes (Approved)