Situated on a hillside overlooking beautiful Lake Bomoseen, the Education Center at Kehoe has everything you’ll need for your event or meeting.
What does the Education Center facility offer?
- Spacious 800 square foot conference room
- 1,500 square feet of meeting space equipped with audio visual equipment
- Dining room with seating for 150 people
- Full meal service available from state contracted caterer
The facility’s wrap around deck offers breathtaking views of the lake and surrounding Taconic Mountains. And, only 20 minutes from Rutland makes the Kehoe facility the perfect location for an event or meeting.
The Education Center is perfect of the outdoor enthusiast
- Trail system for the public to explore. Kehoe’s trail system winds throughout the property’s 105 acres featuring a mix of grass, meadows, forests, and a stream. Much of the property overlooks Lake Bomoseen and the Taconic Mountains.
- Firepit and benches to enjoy a warm summer evening.
Natural resources-related special events at Kehoe
The department holds many natural resources-related special events at the Education Center throughout the year. Events include youth hunter education celebrations, Halloween wildlife festivals, and much more.
Where is the Education Center at Kehoe?
636 Point of Pines Road
Castleton, VT 05735
Get directions and map
Contact us for availability
For more information and availability of the Education Center at Kehoe call (802) 265-2279 or email Education Center at Kehoe.